Please come visit us to learn more about our space available for rent!
To view the space in person and discuss your rental needs, please visit us at the Vault during operating hours.
The Vault Cultural Collective
136 Second Avenue
The Vault Cultural Collective invite other non-profit organizations and the public to consider renting space at The Vault for meetings, demonstrations, small social gatherings, or special events.
We are willing to make our open area second floor gallery, and the Vault board room available for short term rental. Share in the enjoyment of meeting in an historic building and gallery.
Prices are based on a minimum 2 hour rental.
The Vault Boardroom
Single use $15/hr
Second Floor Art Gallery
Single Use $20/hr
The Vault Boardroom
Single use $25/hr
Second Floor Art Gallery
Single Use $30/hr
SPECIAL EVENT RATE:
Use of whole building Fri. evening to Sunday $500.00
Use of whole building for one day- Saturday or Sunday $250.00
Note either of these bookings would require a refundable deposit equal to rental cost.
Payment & Deposit:
Single use rental – at time of booking, full payment and deposit (if applicable) are required to reserve date.
Recuring event rental –
Weekly rental – short term (e.g. 6 weeks) Payment and deposit (if applicable) for all booked weeks is required at the time of booking to hold the dates.
Monthly rental – at time of booking first month rent and deposit (if applicable) are due. For subsequent months rent will be due 7 days prior to each succeeding month booking. To secure all dates full payment is required at the time of booking,
Accepted payment methods: Credit Card, Debit Card, E-transfer
Cancellation Policy: The Vault Cultural Collective requires 48 hours notice.
Phone # Email
Pre-authorization - Damage Deposit
Name of Organization
Non-Profit YES NO
Single Use / Weekly / Monthly / Special Event
Date(s) Required ______________________________________________________________
Access Times ________AM/PM to __________ AM/ PM
Downstairs Boardroom / Upstairs Gallery / Whole Building
_________________________________________________________________________Estimate Number of Attendees: ________________
Liquor License: _______________ (if applicable)
Event Insurance: ____________________
Wifi: YES/NO Chairs YES/NO If yes how many? ______ TABLES 1 or 2
Room Rate _________ x Hours __________ = Total __________ + Deposit ( if applicable)= ____________
Date Paid _________ Credit Debit EMT
Signature Vault Representative: ___________________________________
Terms and Conditions:
- Renters must adhere to The Vault Cultural Collective regulations.
- Dates are classified as reserved once the agreement is signed and full payment is received.
- Renters are financially responsible for any damaged, lost, or stolen property (artwork, furniture, repairs, building, equipment etc.)
- The Vault Cultural Collective does not allow any oils or real flame candles in the building. Battery operated and flameless candles are acceptable.
- After-hours rental times are available. A Vault Cultural Collective associate will be available to greet, open, and close once the event is finished.
- It is the renter’s responsibility to ensure cleanliness, including bathrooms, and all garbage removed from the building.
- The Renter agrees the Premises is a smoke-free environment.
- Alcoholic beverages may only be consumed, with approval from The Vault Cultural Collective & a self-obtained Liquor License, in the licensed designated area at the premises.
- Renter must have their own Event Insurance with one million liabilities. The Vault Cultural Collective must be listed as additional insured.
- Attendance must not exceed max capacity of 42 Seated/60 Standing on MAIN FLOOR/52 Seated/75 Standing on SECOND FLOOR
- The Vault Cultural Collective reserves the right to refuse or limit the use of rental rooms to any group.
- The Vault Cultural Collective is not responsible for any injuries.
- The Vault Cultural Collective or the Town of Strathmore are not responsible for any materials and equipment left in the building by renter and attendees.
- The Vault Cultural Collective is not responsible for loss or damage to property left in the rental rooms by the renter and attendees.
- Any person or group using the rental rooms of The Vault Cultural Collective agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Vault Cultural Collective and the Town of Strathmore from any and all actions or suits relating to the use of the rental rooms.
- Exceptions to the policy and regulations must be approved by the Board Chair or Vice Chair of The Vault Cultural Collective.